Never thought you could be in two places at once? Now, with the help of CASE SiteWatch, you can be in the driver’s seat from any office chair. CASE SiteWatch is a telematics solution designed to gather critical information about your machine’s performance and location and make that data quickly available to you.
We understand how difficult it can be to keep your fleet productive and running smoothly on multiple job sites. CASE SiteWatch provides vital information regarding your entire fleet delivered to any computer, anytime and anywhere.
CASE SiteWatch helps make fleet management easier, more productive, more reliable, and more profitable.
|Why SiteWatch |
Strengthen your operations with greater awareness of equipment use and performance.
|· Do you have difficulty keeping up with machine maintenance? |
· Are you wasting time hunting down machine locations, hours or status?
· Have you ever worked to coordinate diagnostics on a machine when there
is a problem?
· Do you want to improve the tracking of job costs to be more competitive
· Do you wonder how effective your operators are with the equipment?
· Would better utilization of your fleet be possible by knowing your
machine’s idle time?
SiteWatch helps to make fleet management easier, providing measurable and actionable information. The new innovative solution is more productive and profitable, helping you to build a stronger business.
Nothing else quite measures up to the benefits of SiteWatch: Increased production
System capabilities allow you to see which machines are being put to use, and which ones are not. Knowing this information helps you address concerns, making an immediate improvement on costs of fuel, maintenance and ownership. Simplified maintenance
Scheduled automatic service alerts can be customized at any interval to help streamline scheduled maintenance. Machines that are serviced on a more consistent basis result in healthier and more productive fleets with maximum uptime. Reliable security
Protect your fleet with security features such as machine curfew, geofencing and motion detection. Not only will SiteWatch send text or email messages whenever unauthorized usage or movement occurs, but if your machine does leave the premises, the system can aid in tracking and recovery as well. Accurate job costing
Detailed and precise machine run time information is provided daily with office software integration, eliminating any need for human data entry. CASE SiteWatch… available today!
Beginning in 2013, select heavy equipment models will come standard with a CASE SiteWatch 3-year advanced subscription plan. Talk to your dealer today for more information. CASE dealers
can also retrofit any piece of equipment with a telematics solution and provide you with a subscription to SiteWatch, enabling you to monitor and manage your machines at multiple locations.
|SiteWatch Features |
Track and manage machine operational data, customizing output to your needs.
The easy-to-use SiteWatch telematics solution provides you with important information about your entire fleet even when you’re not there.
SiteWatch saves you money
· Less mileage and phone calls to locate a machine
· Can identify and reduce excessive idling, to save money on fuel
· Make working hours productive hours on your machines
· Can help with theft recovery and prevention
· Better scheduling for timely maintenance and lower repair costs
· Automatic alerts to identify problems before they cause failures
· Helps reduce planned and unplanned downtime
· Can lower insurance premiums
|SiteWatch saves you time |
· Know the location and status of every machine in your fleet at a glance
· No need to call operators to collect machine hours
· Faster, more accurate job costing and tracking
· Complete diagnostics and preparation before visiting your machine
· Preprogrammed reports that help you quickly analyze where you can gain more efficiencies
· Use trends to understand operation characteristics for machines and operators
|Using SiteWatch |
SiteWatch hardware, software and dealer support.
|CASE SiteWatch delivers more comprehensive CASE machine data than any other telematics solution. SiteWatch combines 3 key components; hardware, software and dealer support. |
The on-board modem can collect and store operational data including location, productivity, fuel efficiency, maintenance needs, operating health parameters, and even motion
|detection. SiteWatch hardware delivers 12 parameters for each machine, including standard J1939 data. 8 of these parameters are customizable from a selection of around 40 on each machine, making CASE SiteWatch data more applicable and valuable to your specific needs. |
2 levels of SiteWatch subscription are available: BASIC and ADVANCED. The SiteWatch server collects, compiles and stores 18 months of data, allowing you to analyze trends. You can maintain even more by downloading and saving the data in a spreadsheet. Basic Subscription Plan
· Fleet Management
allows you to locate machines and provide machine hour reporting
· Planned Maintenance
helps you keep on top of scheduled maintenance intervals
allows you to set a geofence for each jobsite and a machine curfew
· Utilization Analysis & Reporting
provides machine idle time, travel time and general utilization Advanced Subscription Plan
· Performances Analysis
allows you to easily load engine data and identify operation trends
· Fuel Information & Reporting
provides fuel consumption data and allows you to track fuel use
· Machine Health Parameters
delivers accurate temperatures, pressures, Can-Bus data, and alerts for out-of-range parameters DEALER SUPPORT
Let your CASE dealer help you manage your fleet and proactively schedule maintenance. Their machinery knowledge combined with greater application understanding can recommend maintenance, spec or operating changes for greater efficiency and productivity.
SITEWATCH WHITEBOARD VIDEO Download Brochure